Disease and Quality of Life
Energy Dispersive X-Ray
was developed as an assay for difficult to detect intracellular mineral
provides an analysis of
tissue where 99% of essential mineral
Through clinical practice and extensive research,
this noninvasive test has proven to
results assist the
healthcare provider in establishing treatment protocols that
tissue mineral electrolyte
analysis, includes all ions and ratios for
cell scraping is
easily obtained from the sublingual area. The healthcare
3. Results are
rapidly returned with evaluation of the patient's current intracellular mineral
5. The information provided is not available through blood tests.
Fluorescent X-Ray Pattern
sample is viewed by an analytical scanning electron microscope and
2. The specimen is bombarded by high energy electrons or X-Rays.
3. Energy is released by wavelengths which are distinct and unique to each mineral element.
4. From this
process, the computer calculates a "spectral fingerprint" for each patient
5. Results are
mailed back to the health professional with an advisory risk factor status for
Results provide an evaluation of the patient's current intracellular mineral
7. The data remains permanently in our system and we provide comparative analysis.
8. Laboratory and Medical staff provide interpretation and protocol support.
has shown that sublingual epithelial cells correlate well with deep body
2. Epithelial cell analysis correlates with current total body mineral electrolyte status.
Buccal cells have a high cytoplasm to nucleus structure facilitating mineral
Epithelial cells offer a rapidly renewing, homogeneous cell population which
Buccal epithelial cells are easily accessible providing a non invasive
specimen for use on
CARDIAC VASCULAR SKELETAL MUSCULAR NERVOUS
ICD's EXA Test ® Is:
A proven procedure using rapidly metabolizing sublingual (buccal) epithelial
cells of the
A reproducible and reliable method allowing the
practitioner to establish a baseline
IntraCellular Diagnostics is a reference laboratory. ICD
offers you a non invasive
4. EXA Test is the solution to measuring dynamic intracellular mineral levels.
5. The specimen is easily collected by health care providers via handy kits provided by ICD.
Offers professional training and assistance through an in-house Clinical
7. Offers support for interpretation and patient protocol.
8. Eligible for Medicare and insurance coverage.
Features mail-delivered specimens for fast turn-around, rapid results of
24 Hr. Telephone, Fax, and Internet access.
Copyright 1990 - 2014 IntraCellular Diagnostics, Inc.® All rights reserved.